Monday, February 20, 2012

{Wedding} Say Yes to the Dress

This past Friday we took a girls trip in search of the perfect wedding dress for my beautiful sister!! My sister, my mom, her mother-in-law-to-be, and I all hopped in the car and headed to Brinkley, Arkansas- home of the famous (at least around here) Low's Bridal Shop.
Low's Bridal

Everyone around here has heard of Low's Bridal. It is the place to go for a wedding dress and was voted The Knot's Best of Weddings 2012! We made the trip a couple of years ago to look for my wedding dress and were so pleased with our experience we knew we had to come back for Emily's dress.
Me. Emily. Mom

Low's is a historic 35,000-square-foot building filled to the brim with wedding gowns. Owner Dorcas Prince's mother first opened the shop over a pharmacy more than 30 years ago, and the Low family has been catering to brides from Arkansas and beyond since. The building once was the Rusher Hotel, listed in the national register, near the train tracks in the center of this small town half-way between Little Rock and Memphis. The architecture and finishes are absolutely beautiful!!
Low's Bridal
There are dresses everywhere you look in this huge store!
Low's Bridal

Low's Bridal
And I am happy to say that she found her perfect dress!! It is absolutely beautiful on her!!
Emily and her dress

Danette.Emily.Mom

Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips