Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stone Inspiration

Ever need a little pick-me-up or words of encouragement to get you going? I found a project on Pinterest and knew it would be easy to do and something I would love to see everyday.
The best part about this project is that it was FREE!

The stones came from our last trip to the Little Missouri Falls. I'm not sure if I was supposed to leave with pockets full of rocks... but I did...
I found quotes and favorite Bible verses from all over Pinterest and wrote on the stones with a paint pen!
 (I ran out of big rocks so this one wraps front and back!)
Then I placed them in a small wooden bowl that was part of a wedding gift. So simple! Could be a great gift for friends with quotes or just personalizing it with names or initials!



The Shabby Nest

2 comments:

  1. What a great project! So easy and adorable. They would make great place settings at a dinner party as well .... and something memorable for the guest to take home.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! I''m glad I found your blog .... I'm excited to explore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting that I came across this today. (I linked to you via YHL btw) I was just brainstorming some projects I could do with rocks and stones th other day. In fact I am pretty sure I uttered the words, "I need some rocks." quite randomly to my husband the other night while we were watching TV. Thanks for the inspiration. I am adding you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips